Withdrawal of Contributions and Termination of Membership
Welcome to our online refund process!
Members who are no longer working for an ASRS employer have the option of refunding their ASRS account and terminating ASRS membership. This option is not available for active, contributing members.
To refund, members must submit a refund application online via their secure ASRS account. If you are not yet registered and logged in, you will be prompted to do so at the appropriate step.
If you are ready to proceed with the refund process, select Refund My Account button below.
Why go to the trouble of registering for an online account when you'll be just be taking your money out?
There are several reasons!
- Registering for secure access is quick, easy and safe.
- Submitting online gives you side-by-side refund and retirement benefit estimates to help you make the right decision.
- Submitting online gets you your refund 3-5 days faster than calling to request a paper application.
- Submitting online gets you status updates via email throughout the process.
- Submitting online gets you online access to your 1099-R tax statement when it is issued. Your secure access is kept active through next tax season.