As part of your benefits as a retiree with the ASRS, a health discount card is available to all retirees and their families, regardless of your health insurance provider.
The ASRS is pleased to offer healthcare and prescription savings to retirees through the WellCard Health Discount card program.
Savings available through the WellCard Health Discount card include:
- Prescription Drugs - Save up to 50%. WellCard is accepted at over 59,000 pharmacies nationwide, including major chains, community and mail order pharmacies. Over 60,000 brand and generic drugs are included.
- Dental - Save up to 45%. WellCard is accepted at over 15,000 provider locations nationwide and covers all dental services and specialties, including orthodontia.
- Hearing - Save up to 15%. WellCard participants receive a free hearing test and 15% discount on over 80 hearing aid models at 1,350 Beltone locations nationwide, with a Lifetime Care Program included.
- MRI and Imaging - Save up to 50%. WellCard participants enjoy savings of 20% and more on MRI, PET, and CT scans, as well as other imaging services at over 3,900 locations nationwide.
- Lab - Save up to 50%. WellCard participants save up to 60% using the online search tool to locate a lab and order their test. Actual savings are displayed immediately.
If you are currently enrolled in Medicare Part D, you know that some of your prescriptions are excluded by that plan. Show your WellCard Health Discount card to the pharmacist every time and receive savings on the prescriptions not covered by Medicare Part D.
There is no charge for the WellCard Health Discount card!
Get Your Card Now!
There is no charge for the WellCard Health Discount Card and there are no limits on the number of prescriptions or other services you can take advantage of with your card.
And, there is no expiration date on your WellCard Health Discount Card.
Discounts are given at the time of purchase, so there is no paperwork. It is simple and easy to use - just present your card. Start saving money today with your WellCard Health Discount Card.
Health Insurance eLearning
This comprehensive eLearning module will educate you about your available 2016 ASRS retiree group health insurance options. After clicking, please allow a couple minutes for the program to launch.